There has been a shift lately and I think it's part of why I've tried to go quiet until I can figure it out. I have seen where I have slacked off and put more work on someone's shoulders than necessary and for that I am truly sorry. I haven't intentionally tried to be negative or to be lazy. Today, I plan to get back into the chore list and try to do a few things that are outside the chore list while Dad is at work.
This morning Daddy had to run K to get her Rhogram shot. Last night, the shift within seemed to move full circle. Usually, I am still asleep and I think even though I have only been back on it for 3 days the depression medicine is helping me. I feel refreshed and ready to go. I did my exercise and even had some non-scale victories but you can about that on my other blog, Journey To A Healthier Me linked at the top. I also realized that I am letting self-doubt in because Daddy has spent more time with K but I can't let the poison seep in to try to sink my journey.
I feel like a fire has been lit under my ass and I am ready to go. I have weighed in, need to measure later today but I am finally realizing for the physical changes to take place, the inner ones have to change too.
I am going to get a lot of reviews done today and I have decided to leave Lucy Lemon's up for my kids reviews.

No comments:
Post a Comment