I am starting to get into a routine and I am proud of myself. I did 2 miles WATP and my 2 exercise challenges this morning. Then I started in on the house. Laundry is going, dishes are done, counters are wipes, floors swept, and a little more mopping to do then I am done for the most part. Daddy gave me even more reassurance last night and I told him that I am letting her try to hurt us. I found out some news last night that while I am not depending on I am hoping for is true. I am looking forward to being able to hold Daddy's hand tonight as we take our sweet princess out to Trick or Treat tonight since we usually aren't able to because of K.
I'm sure not! Today I am one week Soda free! I haven't cheated and snuck one. I am committed to quitting them for good. I am so incredibly proud of myself for not letting temptation sneak in. I have stuck to water and my flavorings. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment