Last night was one of the best nights I have had in a long time with Daddy. At first I thought I was going to have to go by myself because of K but Daddy said he made a promise to our princess and he wasn't going to screw her out of trick or treating. It was so relaxed being away from the drama and just our little family spending time together.
He had offered to treat me at Burger King but it failed because my body has changed so much in the last week that cokes taste funny and gross to me now. I am incredibly proud of myself for attempting it only to have it backfire. Daddy said when we get into our own house we'll go out all out for Halloween decorations.
I talked to him some about my concerns of him spending so much extra time with K but Daddy said it changes nothing between us. He is just doing what he has to keep her settled. It seems like lately she throws a fit to get her way and that's fine. I am not letting it get to me because Daddy knows I am the bigger person and I proved to Daddy last night just how much I have changed my way of thinking. Not only is this a physical journey to get rid of the pounds but it's also an emotional journey to get rid of the unnecessary baggage. Last night proved where Daddy and I can get and I know he wants away from K drama so we are both working towards the same goal and I couldn't be happier to know that nothing changes between us just because she gets an hour or so walk at night.
Pirate Ally! She was so dang cute last night and I couldn't stop gushing at her!! She is incredibly photogenic and I love to take pictures of her because of this. She was absolutely adorable trick or treating last night. We took her to park to play until it got dark and then took off to get candy. She made out like a bandit.

No comments:
Post a Comment