It's Tuesday and you know what that means. Date night or I should say day with Daddy. This morning was full of awkwardness and dirty looks from K but you know what? It doesn't bother me anymore in fact I find it funny. I also love that she tried to tattle tale like a 4 year old on me for getting onto MY kid. I don't need help raising my daughter and it'd be mighty kind of you to butt the hell out and get out of my business, Thanks! :)
Daddy and I will playing WOW until Sons at 9. Then he'll take off for his walk with K because she needs more time with him. I know that Daddy is just doing it to shut her up so no jealousy here. I'll just work on WOW and my fitness binder until he returns home. Life is great and I couldn't be happier that Daddy CHOSE me! I love my life, family and friends.
Doctor's appointment was somewhat helpful. I am back on my depression meds and that will only strengthen my journey. I go do blood work next Tuesday then two weeks later go to see the doc.


No comments:
Post a Comment