I don't even know where to begin. Last night it felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I was a little bit jealous when Daddy got stuck in Fort Worth all night then went walking on top of it. Daddy asked me, "Are you really going to let this fuck up all the hard work you've done lately?"
I really got to thinking about what he said and no. I'm not. Once again, Daddy is doing what he needs to get us to January with minimal drama. I have really worked on my submissiveness and shocked Daddy with all the deep cleaning I did to our room. For the first time in a long time, I woke up feeling determined and refreshed. Sometimes raw honesty is the best medicine. I am also happy that Daddy won't let her try to take our date night. That's for sure mine, has been since the show started. He told me we're going to be busy on Tuesday with the doctor appointment, WOW resets, and of course Sons Of Anarchy.
Daddy treated me last night to a taste of what the future could be. I told him I am going to push myself to get into the 100s in the next two weeks. You can read more about my plan over at My Journey To Health. Excuse the mess, it's still a work in progress. We did our raids last night and I can see how Daddy gets so stressed easily during them. Then we decided to call it quits for the night and went and laid on the couch. I just wanted to cuddle with Daddy while we watched The Addams Family but Daddy had other intentions. It was such a shock that Daddy actually initiated things between us. Afterwards, he told me that he was proud of how hard I have worked, how much shit I have put up with, and the determination I have to get to 140. That is 12 pounds less than my weight with Ally. I told him that I didn't want to ruin our moment but I had questions for him. He was relaxed and answered my questions. He told me this way his way of giving me affirmation that we are good, better than good. Great. Just because he'll walk with her, that's all he's going to do. He intends to be at home because we have shit to do on WOW. I am so happy that she will officially out of our lives. Everything is completely set up. We will have a clean slate with everything in January. I am going to continue to stay off her blog because it's been a huge weight off my shoulders. I have been more relaxed than ever and I am going to continue to be Daddy's good girl. :) While Daddy runs her to her Dentist appointment I am going to try to get my fitness binder all set up so I can show Daddy when he gets home.
It's been a rough road Daddy but I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I am no longer wasting energy on someone that doesn't deserve my time. I am looking forward to many more nights like last night. We have made many mistakes, fought, hurt each other but at the end of day Daddy asked me to come home. I wasn't expecting the battle that I am fighting but I am realizing that there is no need. Actions speak louder than words.


No comments:
Post a Comment