Today has been so good since Daddy was stuck in Fort Worth last night. He came home this morning dirt tired after being up all night and still played WOW. I have decided to wean more a more positive outlook into my life. She is going to spread her lies like a disease and it's up to me to trust Daddy that this shit is going to be over in January. He reminded he that if he didn't love me then I wouldn't be here right now. Things are being taken care of as needed today so I am trusting the process. We may not always understand it but sometimes that's just what is needed. Daddy was completely right, staying away from her blog has been the biggest stress relief. I am not feeding into her bullshit anymore. This is my new motto. I am not feeding into anymore, moving forward I am posting about my family and my life. You want to spread your lies and pretend your innocent, go ahead sweetheart. We'll just see what happens with Daddy. :)
This is completely fitting. No matter what has happened to Daddy and I we have always found our way back to each other and are stronger than ever right now. He told me as long as I continue to do what he asks and commit to my journey then I have nothing to worry about. I trust my husband while I may not always afree with how he does things I know he does what he has to in order to diffuse the drama. Other than Monday and a few minutes on Tuesday I should have Daddy to myself. I honestly hope Tuesday isn't as awkward as I am expecting it to be. Luckily though our appointments are early in the day so Daddy and I will still be able to have our weekly date night to play WOW and watch Sons. Our talk the other night was the best thing I needed. It has really helped to refocus me and make me realize just how much I need to do this.
In other news, I am also going to be starting up a fitness blog as well. I have started a weight loss binder but I also want a place to see my journey. I am taking this week to prepare to start my diet on Sunday, (11/2/14). I am looking forward to becoming a healthier and happier person. I have 71 pounds to lose and I plan to lose each and every one of them. One pound at a time. One meal at a time. One session at a time. The emotional weight is shedding, now time for the physical weight. No excuses.



No comments:
Post a Comment