I am super excited, I'm 22 and I plan to spend the whole day with Ally and Daddy. We are going to have some errands to run tomorrow but other than that I should be home.
In 22 years I have graduated high school, had a beautiful daughter, a wonderful marriage with some bumps in the road. I have had some drama but it could always be worse. I am proud of what I have accomplished up to this point.
I'll be spending the morning with Ally watching cartoons, getting her bath, and just hanging out.
Then when it's time to wake up Daddy we will be doing our weekly resets on WoW. Our shadow priests hit 90 just before he had to take off with his friend last night. He came home early this morning like usual and we played WoW together for a bit before I had to get in on things. At nine we will have our weekly date night watching Sons. I will be sad to see the show end in December as Daddy got me hooked and I have loved the show from the beginning. I am happy that Daddy dedicates this time to us and doesn't share it with anyone else. It is special time that I look forward to with him.
Tomorrow, I will not allow anyone to bitch, whine, or put me in a bad mood. I am in control of myself and it is up to me to remain happy. I hope that no one starts drama over nothing as they usually do. I am looking forward to a fun day with Daddy and Ally tomorrow.
My hopes aren't high but I may have some news for everyone tomorrow, stay tuned for a blog post to follow. For now, it's hush hush. ;)
Happy Birthday Sweetie, love the pic
ReplyDelete