It's that time again, Date Night with Daddy!
Today has been pure perfection! I went and ran a few needed errands and received news that is relief off my chest. Now on to more errand for Daddy and I.
I spent the morning with Ally watching Dumbo. It's became her favorite movie and something we enjoy. My baby is growing out of my arms and finding her independance.
The funniest part of the day was when we were heading to Walmart and Ally was eating her sucker. Mom speeded up and hit a bump. Ally got onto her grandma for making her lose her lollipop and called her rude. It cracked me up to tears.
Then I came home and curled up in Daddy's arms and man was it nice. I read some of the stories I owed for reviews and dozed off with Daddy's arms around me. It was blissful. When Dad got off the computer Daddy and I hopped on WoW and started raiding. Man! It's stressful but I am getting better learning from Daddy about what to do and when to do it. After Sons we will probably hop back on WoW and work on our toons. We got our Shadow Priests up there now to work on our boom chickens. I'm so happy that I joined Daddy on WoW and it's our special time together.
Another thing that really shocked and made me happy was that Daddy didn't leave. She has been trying her hardest to get him out of the house and he told today was our day and he wasn't leaving. I am glad that we are doing so much better as I have learned not believe anything she says. Until Daddy says it I'm going to keep on keeping on.
I cannot wait for more drama free days like today. Daddy and I have found our rhythm and we are not letting outsiders influence us anymore. I love Daddy and he loves me. Now time for Sons Of Anarchy bitches!


No comments:
Post a Comment