I have felt the pull lately to write this post and I finally decided to just balls up and do it. When I read a blog a few weeks ago she had mentioned that calls her s/o Daddy because of their strong D/s bond. I have some issues with that and have taken time to reflect in my own submission to my Daddy. First off, submission is a gift. It's a sign of respect to your Dom. You have rules, guidelines, and rewards. You never doubt your Dom nor question him on a constant basis. If you are always wondering what he is doing instead of trusting him are you truly submissive? I took time to really dig deep and lately I have more honest with Daddy than ever. I follow my rules and make sure I stay on task and in return I am rewarded by Daddy with either a physical or emotional reward depending on what he is in the mood to give. Sometimes I reward Daddy with pleasure just as a sign to let him know that I appreciate what he is doing for me. I don't give my submission just for rewards though. I work my ass off to show Daddy that I trust him and don't need him to always hold my hand. As there are rewards, there are also consequences. Sometimes I'll be in trouble because I didn't exercise or blew off chores then I am punished by Daddy. Because of our full household I am not able to be spanked by Daddy although it is something we have done when we were on our own. I have had this craving for Daddy's hand across my hand ass as a reminder. It is something we have talked about and once we are rid of drama island and in our own place something we hope to start up again. Daddy is my Dom and while we are still working on our rhythm when he leaves I no longer blow up his phone because I trust him. I want to check up on him but don't because it will again create unnecessary drama. I took the time to sit down and really think. I plan on doing a part two of sorts diving into my faults and where I need to refocus my own submission.
As Dominance is a big part, submission is a larger part. I didn't start calling Daddy that overnight. It was something that slipped out once when we were younger and we found out that we both liked it. It brought a focal to our relationship that we didn't know was there. Since then, I have found that submission is also a gift. I choose to trust Daddy and do as he says. I choose to follow my rules. I choose to get my chores done. Even when it doesn't happen as it supposed to, I am honest with Daddy. I have a tendency to chuck stones and I need to quit. I used to compare myself a lot against other people but at the end of the day I am the one that Daddy holds at night and that is more than enough security to me. I don't hound on him about work, who he talks to, or what is being said. If he wants me to know then he tells me otherwise I don't question it. I post what I want when I want as it my blog. I have been accused of lying and that's fine. I know the truth and that's what matters. I feel like anyone can sling out being a submissive but it takes a true submissive not to broadcast what they are or aren't doing. Just because you give your s/o a title doesn't make you submissive. submissives don't doubt their Dominants. They trust their Doms to take care of business. I am still new to the world of submission and am constantly learning more about it, I won't claim to be the perfect submissive because I know I have made mistakes. At the end of the day though Daddy and I love each other and always do what is needed for our family.
No one is perfect and its a journey of learning and discovery which it should be.
ReplyDelete