Monday, October 20, 2014

Pissed Off


I received an unexpected surprise in the mail today. My grandparents whom I haven't talked to since Daddy and I decided to fix our marriage sent me a birthday card. Okay, cool no problem. Then I read the short message in the card telling me that they can't believe I won't let Ally go see her grandparents and that they are disappointed in me.

First off, I already knew this hence why we haven't talked. Daddy told me he wanted his girls home and with him. We didn't know about K's pregnancy at the time so it came as a surprise so we have rolled with the punches with that situation. I was adult and talked to my parents asking them for 2 more weeks there before I moved back in with Daddy. It has been a rough few months but Daddy and I are finally on track despite the drama that certain people keep bringing up.

My dad had told me has was so upset he could hit me and my mother threatened to call CPS which is why my daughter isn't allowed to leave alone for the weekend. I have told them they could come here to see her but Daddy doesn't want that option open due to all the disrespect from them and the money they stole from me. Now I know a lot of people are unhappy but it's my life and my decisions. I knew that my parents wouldn't be happy with my decision to go home to Daddy but he wanted his girls and I knew I wanted him. We were in the process of filing for divorce and I had everything completed but one payment to get the paperwork in motion. Said people seem to think I am going somewhere, well they are most certainly mistaken.

I get being upset, i really do but to send in a birthday card? I mean, c'mon. It is highly upsetting but with tomorrow on it's way I am hoping to have a very exciting post. I am going to hopefully be finding out some good news that will help Daddy and I get moving again. If I have news, look for a post tomorrow otherwise things didn't go the way I planned.

I was really upset and I got up the courage to write a letter to them which I will be mailing out tomorrow. Thankfully Daddy has reassured me that he will not be leaving as he has already done that with his friend so he is mine for my birthday. I wish the petty fighting would stop and reality would set in but Daddy has told me to remain the bigger person and I have done just that. I haven't retaliated even though I have wanted to. I am sick and tired of people trying to tell me what kind of person I am or what kind of mother I am. You have not walked my path nor lived my life. I am seeking positivity and if you are only out to bring drama then get gone.

This is my life and my marriage. I am tired of people running over me thinking I am just some dumb bitch pining for my husband. I go off what Daddy says and at least I have the respect for him to keep our lives private instead of broadcasting what we do or do not do. I will never mention Daddy's name as this is a small town. I rarely post pictures and I know that people will figure me out but I am not going to hand feed my business. I am done dealing with it. It's gotten ridiculous and childish. I will not be contacting my family, that line of communication is done. I am going to find my backbone, get my ass in gear, and get shit done. Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment