The watchful eye of the dragon behind his throne represents his mistrust for all and his demanding nature.
The reverse of this card highlights the self-indulgent needs of the King Of Wands. He takes pleasure in lust, demands attention, and will be destructive when determined to cause ruin. His patience for others wears thin, and he will scrutinize all whom he does no see eye-to-eye with.
In situations of work and career, he may represent an overbearing boss or leader, a cunning workmate who undermines others for his own glory, or an egotistical player who cares only for him- or herself. The environment would be competitive and ruthless, leaving no spaces for fair play or compassion. In relationships, this card warns of falling in love with a person who may only be using you for purposes of entertainment or pleasure.
How It Pertains To Me: At first I thought this is was trying to warn me of my marriage but Joey and I have been working hard on fixing our marriage so I had to turn to my book for more answers. Then I see about work and career. I have just started a new job and where I work at I was already warned of the constant drama that floods over. There is a lot of gossip and put downs. This warns me to be careful because people will use me for their own gain. As they say, demons are always in disguise. I just need to be aware and alert, not let this stray me into a bad light.

No comments:
Post a Comment