Today went really well, Daddy and I played WoW for the majority of the day and have hit 86, only 4 more levels until we hit 90. Miss Ally got her first fishing pole from Papa and I can tell she already loves it a lot. She spent time with Daddy playing with it as well. For a two year old, she is really smart. She knows how to cast and how to reel it in.
Next week is my birthday and I am super excited to spend the whole day playing WoW then that evening we'll be watching Sons Of Anarchy. I look forward to spending the day in Daddy's arms. In the morning, I plan to make breakfast and watch a movie with my sweet princess. Lately, we've started the 5 am grind. We wake up super early and lay on the couch eventually falling asleep watching a movie. It's special moments that make me excited for the future.
Next week, I may have some special news. I am keeping it hush hush until everything is in motion. Overall, things have been moving much smoother around the house. I need to get back into the grind of a daily routine not only with the house but with Daddy as well. I slacked off a little today and need to refocus tomorrow. It was a wonderful day with my little family and I cannot wait for many more days like today.
In other news, I am still working on moving all of my reviews over the new blog before I post a link up to it here. I am excited to get back into the grind of book reviewing as it was a passion of mine I truly loved. I also hope to cross stitch at least one Halloween piece before the end of the month.

No comments:
Post a Comment