Friday, October 17, 2014

Special Time With Daddy

Here lately time with Daddy has been special because isn't forced. We have been getting along so well and I have taken time to reexamine my submission to Daddy. I had allowed outside influences to get into my head and hurt me when Daddy hadn't told me himself. I respect Daddy and love him a lot. Until he tell me otherwise I know I am whole. I am not fighting for him because there is nothing to fight about, if Daddy hasn't left by now then he isn't leaving. He had the chance for divorce but turned it down and asked for his girls to come home.

I am protecting my King from the drama. I am tired of my blog being used against me but Daddy said to post what I want because it's MY blog and not anyone else. I plan to listen to him instead of argue. Other than two hours, I had him all to myself yesterday and it wonderful.

Yesterday we spent the majority of the day playing WoW together. The new recruit a friend is awesome. In one day we hit level 50. I am hoping WoW will quit being a pain and I can log in so we can finish getting our Shadow Priests to at least 75 tonight.

At first I wasn't huge fan of WoW when I first started but I decided if it was something Daddy enjoyed and I wanted time with Daddy then I needed to find a common interest. We play WoW together and it is really is special bonding time because he is teaching me and we really get along well together.

Today, I spent some extra curled in bed with him because Dad was on the main computer so I couldn't get on to reorginize my blog. So I went and laid down with Daddy. I love when he turns in his sleep and pulls me closer. It's a huge comfort and something I've needed from him. As I watch the destruction of a relationship there is a hidden comfort in knowing that Daddy and I will survive as long as I do what he asks.

 I am going to be starting up a review blog just for me. I am running solo because a team is a lot of work and I don't have time for it between Ally and Daddy so I am going solo and at my own pace. I am super excited because I have made it into Amazon's top reviewers. This is a huge accomplishment. I am currently sitting at 7,400 and that's huge. It has taken time and dedication to get to that point so I don't plan to stop reviewing just slowing down until I get caught up. I have been getting emails asking for reviews because they have found me through Amazon. It's a huge feeling of thankfulness because in a year I have come a long way.

I also spent time talking to Daddy about things I had found on another blog. I didn't know this blog existed and since I read through I haven't bothered with it. There were many hurtful things said to me but Daddy said he handled in and not to stress. He understood how upset I was but he also told me not to retaliate because he expects more from me. As his wife, he expects me to leave things alone and I have. The only thing that really upset is that I have never called anyone names on my blog. I will not lie and say I haven't done it person because I have but it was in the heat of the moment and I shouldn't have. I feel like we are all adults and it's time some people start acting like it.

A war has been triggered and it's a shame only one person is in it. Daddy has told me what he wants me to do and that's what I am going to do. I am not going to disrespect Daddy and go against his word. This will hurt us more than anything. I don't have to do anything but sit back and watch it all fall apart. I know Daddy is mine and I shouldn't have let anything try to ruin that. Daddy knew I almost had the divorce ready in July when he asked me to come back home. If he wanted the divorce then he would have filed earlier or let me finish filing. It's been said I am delusional, but who is delusional now?

I have Daddy and that's all that matters. I have settled my insecurities and allowed myself to cling hard to Daddy. Tuesday is my birthday and we have a date night scheduled. I plan to wake him up around 2ish like usual then play WoW until Sons time. After Sons we will probably get back on WoW. I also asked mom is she would make chicken and dumplings for me. I plan to spend time in the AM with my sweet princess watching cartoons and playing. I have a beautiful family and I am excited to see the future growth as we plan to get a car, move, and hopefully see about expanding our family. The future is bright and I thank everyday for the chance to begin anew. I love you Daddy and cannot wait to celebrate three years in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment