Thursday, October 16, 2014

Refusal To Hide


I had allowed myself to get backed into a corner. I let someone try and control me. I found out that many hurtful things have been said towards me by someone that was supposed to be the bigger person. I am a week shy of 22 and I refuse to let someone back me into a corner. Here's some helpful facts:

1) We are married. A legal binding document. By no means are we perfect and by no means is our relationship the strongest but we have BOTH been working towards fixing it. We have been close and I don't stray far lately. I love my husband and I will not allow my blog to be used as means for ammunition. If someone has something to say about me then please stop hiding behind your computer and come say it to my face.

2) We share a daughter together. She is our soul and no one will replace her. I will not have anyone threaten to take my daughter from me. I have proven that I can provide a stable home and you don't live here so you have no clue how I raise my daughter.

3) Your plan to use your blog as fire to hurt me didn't work, I had no clue you had a blog until just recently and like I said, my blog is not your ammunition.

I am tired of people thinking they can control me by posting what they do or don't do. I don't care. My husband crawls up in bed with me at the end of every night. I am the one he holds. I am not going to allow another person to try to sabotage everything I have been working my ass off the save. I call my husband Daddy because here at home we have a very strong D/s relationship. I have rules, guidelines, and chores I have to do each  day as a sign of my respect to Daddy. In exchange for me following my rules I get longer time with Daddy. I almost quit calling him that last night but I realized that I have let the demons crawl in my head and try to hurt me.Well no longer, I am much much stronger and Daddy expects better of me.

I am sick and tired of people having nothing better to do than stalk me. Fun fact, it's illegal. I am tired of everyone thinking I am just some useless woman that has nothing better to do than post lies and slander. Everything I post is the truth. I will not post anything intimate about Daddy and I because it OUR marriage, not yours. I am tired of Daddy being so stressed because people can't back off and mind their own business. I have never called anyone names as Daddy has asked me to be the bigger person. He expects more out of me and the attitude I slung at him yesterday didn't deserve the reward I gained last night. Today, I plan to do everything as I have been and not allow anyone to sabotage that. This is my life, my thoughts, and my blog. I will never post anything that could potentially hurt me or be used against my family.

Also, there is no need to start a war because I don't have time for it. My priorities are straight. I have a husband and daughter that I love more than the world and the drama that is being threatened to be brought to my doorstep needs to quit. As I am the only one with Daddy's last name that means that my daughter isn't going anywhere. You haven't built a relationship with her. If Daddy wants you to spend time with her then you will otherwise stop trying to use MY daughter as leverage. She is a person. She has feelings and emotions, she isn't something to be bartered.

I will be posting what I want when I want and not allowing anyone to sway me off my path. I love my family and will continue to act like a wife until I am told otherwise. Daddy and I have zero plans for divorce. We are strong with some bumps in the road. I met Daddy when I was 13 and we have been together off and on every since. We solidified our relationship in October 2010, be it long distance but we were engaged. We moved in together in June 2011. If he felt sorry for me then he wouldn't have had me move an hour away to live with him. We knew what we were doing and the risk we were taking. We married in January 2012, and had Ally in February of 2012.

Our daughter is the greatest gift that I could ever ask for. She pushes me to be strong and I thank her for that. She makes me realize that I can't allow anyone to deter me from my path. I stumbled across your blog by accident but I will not be on it any longer. You just aim to hurt me and stray me off my path. My husband isn't a prize to won. I am not going to war over who gets him. I am working hard on the things Daddy and I have talked about. Until I hear it from Daddy's mouth, I am not going to believe it. I don't care what you post because it is only posted as a stab at me. I post my feelings, thoughts, things I like, and life in general. If I post something that offends you then you can politely leave my blog and stop starting drama up over nothing.

My blog will remain as such, my blog. I am not going to continue to allow this to happen. I have said my piece and I am moving on. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment