Friday, October 24, 2014

Halloween Fun!

This is the first one Daddy did, It's The Grim Reaper.

 A farther back shot of his Reaper.

 Daddy is thinking.

 Daddy hard at work.

Daddy is taking a short break to relax his hands so here's a progress picture.

Here are both side by side.

My sweet princess cheesing it up.

Silly faces!

Super silly faces!

Then I made one of Daddy's favorite fall treats, roasted pumpkin seeds sprinkled with Salt and Pepper.

This is what Daddy and I are finally getting back. Tonight showed just what the future will hold: laughter, love, and a whole bunch of fun. We may have had a rough road to get to where we are but all that matters is that you wanted YOUR family back. Ally and I love you very much and no matter how much people try to tear us apart we have shown just how strong we are. We have survived so much together and while we aren't perfect we are both finally working towards the same goal. Distance is being placed where needed and we are growing stronger because we are working towards the same goal. if this is just a taste of the future, I cannot wait for the coming months. It will be three years in January and going into year 3 I plan to make it our smoothest year ever. No separations, no drama, no hassle. No bullshit. Just you, me, and our beautiful princess. Some call me delusional but I call bullshit on them. I have Daddy and Ally and no one is going to steal them from me. I have a new lifestyle plan to follow, work on my submission, get my ass back in gear around the house, and work on being the best person I can be and not feed into the drama anymore. You believe what you want to believe for I have MY family back and you're going to have fight damn hard to try to steal them from me. Almost three years married, 2 years and 4 months since you came to get me to live with you all the way from Fort Worth,  4 years dating faithfully, and 9 years since we knew we'd be together forever. I love you Daddy, thanks for a great night. I am STOKED to take Ally Trick or Treating next week as a pirate!

On a totally unrelated note, Mom went out and came home with this for me. It's a late birthday present and I am stoked to finally read it. I fell in love with the movie and I am looking forward to getting more detail into the story. I need to shout-out to this awesome lady. She deals with my bullshit and laziness way more than she should and I promise lady that changes are a coming and they are permanent. It's hard for two households to live together and I am still to this day learning how to mold into it. She has been super supportive of everything and even when we both know I am being a brat she still loves me. She's become my confidant and I know I can depend on her despite what others say. We haven't always been this close but no one will replace me nor take away my mother in-law. We have worked our asses off to get to where we are and it's high time I take some of the stress off of her shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment