Monday, October 13, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook

Today's weather is.... Cloudy, Cold, and Rainy

The clock says.... 10:24 AM

I can hear... Nothing. Absolutely nothing.  Hold on! Let's seize this rare occurrence!


I am reading.... Nothing at the moment.

 The last book I finished....In The Palace Of Lazar

Outside my window.... The clouds have appeared and fall weather seems like it's here.

The last movie I saw.....Fast and Furious 6

I am thinking.....About my my life and where I am headed on my path and how it will weave into the household here.

In my cup.... Vanilla Caramel with pumpkin spice creamer.

In the kitchen... I'm writing this post and mom's on her laptop.

I am creating.... Nothing for the moment, heading to exercise soon.

I am going.. Nowhere.

I am pondering... How today will go and how my journey has been renewed.

I am hoping.... That I can keep myself motivated and work on being less dependent on others.

I am looking forward to....Halloween and hopefully taking Ally to Fort Worth to Trick Or Treat.

What am I praying for.... That I can keep my attitude in check, it seems to be lashing out lately and I don't mean for it to.

Around the house..... Daddy and Ally are asleep, mom and I are on the computers.


I am learning... That I don't always have to be chatty, sometimes it's okay to take a day of silence.


One of my favorite things... Spending time with Ally, she isn't always in a clingy mood but when she is I absolutely adore it.
  
Steps towards simplicity.... Organizing my online.

A peek into my day... Just taking it hour by hour.


A few plans for rest of week....I have no clue, just taking it day by day.

Something I would like to do this week..... Get back into a routine of things.

 Favorite moment this week..... Last night Ally woke up and came out here because of the storms. She was sitting in her chair and made a snorting/snoring sound like her Daddy and asked what that noise was. I couldn't stop laughing at her.

Newest passion.... Playing WoW with Daddy.

Source of inspiration.... Pinterest. If  I am in a funk I just go and spend time hopping around and it helps get my creativity going.

A picture worth sharing......

No comments:

Post a Comment